Monday, July 6, 2009

I Am... Clothed.

Now apart from being Obama's daughter, a Russian boy, everyone and their brother's dogs, and permanently removed from the world of custom key chains, I am... Sasha Fierce, in a clothing line. This line of the Sasha variety from Beyonce's House of Dereon and will function just like her music, as a conduit of her "daring and outgoing" alter ego. And while I prefer my Beyonce laced, nay, covered in spandex leotards and metal corsets, these are completely pret-a-porter.


Nothing too special, but I feel like she's just making sure everyone knows she's not talking 100% lace bodysuits before she puts a ring on it. Def digging the shoes.

There's the Beyonce we all know and love... or the Sasha?

Yes. Gold Corset ftw. Beyonce has mad cahones.

No comments:

Post a Comment