Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Bottega, Antrho, Horsehows and the Van Buren Inn

Here are some random photos off of my phone (sorry bout the quality!) from my random life... From horseshows to shopping, to inspiration.

So they had this top at Antrhopologie right next to the other one (lower). This one is me, the other one is Mia.

This is my baby cousin, Holan. She;s almost one and cute as a Baby Pie.

Now in Season: The Strawberry Banana Vivanno Smoothie from Starbucks. Ask for Samples.

I LOVE THIS. White tops = everyone's staple.


This one is Mia. Yes?

Hot Brown from DeSha's in Lexington, KY. Following chicken, sausage, seafood Gumbo. Could anything be better? Perhaps... puppies!
This is a puppy I met named Awesome. Sad Face (what i named him) was even better. 


A mini Spirit Stallion of the Cimaron at the Lawrenceburg horseshow. He's number 1.


Chanel. 
The Van Buren Inn: the sketchiest hotel in Nowhere, Alabama.
Crabcake at Bottega Cafe.
Silence of the Lamb Chops.
Salmon. the best salmon.

No comments:

Post a Comment